1、我给了Truman过正常生活的机会。而你所生活的世界,是一个病态的世界。
I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.
2、早上好,以防我见不着你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!
Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
3、他就是出生在直播现场。
He was born in front of a live audience.
4、有什么是真实的么?
Was anything real?
5、你是真实的,所以大家才这么爱你&hellip&hellip
You were real. That's what made you so good to watch&hellip
6、我们看厌了花哨的特技。
We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.
7、但是楚门的世界可以说是假的。楚门本人却半点不假。
While the world he inhabits&hellip is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.
8、这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
No scripts no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
9、时不与我,你无法面对现实,于是&hellip&hellip你要去别处寻求出路,但重要的是,我愿意为你这朋友两肋插刀。
When it's like everything's slipping away&hellip You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but&hellip well&hellip the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you.
10、楚门:你是谁?
TRUMAN:Who are you?
创造者:我是创造者,创造了一个受万众欢迎的电视节目。
CHRISTOF:I am the creatorof a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.
楚门:那么,我是谁?
TRUMAN:And who am I?
创造者:你就是那个节目的明星。
CHRISTOF: You're the star.
楚门:什么都是假的?
TRUMAN:Was nothing real?
创造者:你是真的,所以才有那么多人看你。&hellip&hellip听我的忠告,外面的世界跟我给你的世界一样的虚假,有一样的谎言,一样的欺诈。但在我的世界你什么也不用怕,我比你更清楚你自己。
CHRISTOF:YOU were real. That's what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. There's no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.
楚门:你无法在我的脑子里装摄影机。
TRUMAN:You never had a camera in my head!
创造者:你害怕,所以你不能走,楚门不要紧,我明白。我看了你的一生,你出生时我在看你你学走路时,我在看你你入学,我在看你还有你掉第一颗牙齿那一幕。你不能离开,楚门你属于这里,跟我一起吧。&hellip&hellip回答我,说句话。&hellip&hellip说话!你上了电视,正在向全世界转播。
CHRISTOF:You're afraid. That's why you can't leave. It's okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You can't leave, Truman. You belong here&hellipWith me. Talk to me. Say something. 'ell, say something, goddamnit! You're on television! You're live to the whole world!
楚门:假如再也碰不到你&hellip&hellip祝你早安、午安、晚安&hellip&hellip
TRUMAN:In case I don't see ya', good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. Hahaha! Yeah!